A.R.R.A.F.
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

J.J. Abrams se desculpa pelas luzes malucas nos filmes de jornada nas estrelas

Ir para baixo

J.J. Abrams se desculpa pelas luzes malucas nos filmes de jornada nas estrelas Empty J.J. Abrams se desculpa pelas luzes malucas nos filmes de jornada nas estrelas

Mensagem por Questao Ter Out 01, 2013 7:13 pm

fonte - [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

And here's the most insane part: Abrams had to have ILM remove lens flares from Star Trek Into Darkness in post-production because even he thought there were too many.

Abrams gave the belated apology and admitted he had "a problem" in an interview with Crave Online:

I know I get a lot of grief for that. But I'll tell you, there are times when I'm working on a shot, I think, 'Oh this would be really cool… with a lens flare.' But I know it's too much, and I apologize. I'm so aware of it now. I was showing my wife an early cut of Star Trek Into Darkness and there was this one scene where she was literally like, "I just can't see what's going on. I don't understand what that is." I was like, "Yeah, I went too nuts on this."

This is how stupid it was — I actually had to use ILM [Industrial Light & Magic] to remove lens flare in a couple of shots, which is, I know, moronic. But I think admitting you're an addict is the first step towards recovery.
Abrams sounds genuinely apologetic and charmingly contrite, so it's actually a little tough for me to stay mad at him. Still, I'm extremely glad he came to this realization before he started filming Star Wars: Episode VII as opposed to after.

-J.R.R.Tolkien
Questao
Questao
Farrista além das fronteiras da sanidade
Farrista além das fronteiras da sanidade

http://www.anovatocadocoelho.blogspot.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos